Petwings Terms and Conditions
- In the interest of all pets, no booking will be accepted or pets admitted for boarding unless they are vaccinated according to current veterinary and our own requirements and documentary proof being first presented.
- In order to keep our boarding facilities parasite-free, dogs booking into the Forest Log Cabins are required to be dewormed and treated against external parasites by a veterinarian not less than two days before admission, with acceptable written proof being supplied.
- Your dogs, cats or other pets can expect the finest treatment at KERINGA KENNELS, but they and their accessories are boarded entirely at their owner’s risk. The owner acknowledges that he is aware of the conditions under which they will be accommodated and of the fact that they may selectively companion-share kennels unless a private kennel / cattery is booked and paid in advance.
- The full period of board contracted for must be paid for, and accounts settled in advance, but not later than the date prescribed by us on our statement of account.
- The pet’s owner acknowledges responsibility for the full costs of accommodation booked whether the pet is accommodated or not, and that this reservation contract is not subject to cancellation or variation, unless such cancellation or variation is received by us in writing at least two weeks before booked admission date.
Payment and Card processing Policy:
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Keringa Petwings is a business in the transport industry that transports pets and provides kenneling for pets.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed as per contract and delivery confirmed as per contract.
3. Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Keringa Petwings is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Keringa Petwings will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 30% administration fee.
Keringa Petwings shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Keringa Petwings bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Keringa Petwings via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Keringa Petwings separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
Keringa Petwings takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Keringa Petwings chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under
this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, PO Box 6168 Birchleigh.
Keringa Petwings may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
This website is run by ASG Computers (close corporation) based in South Africa trading as ASG IT Support Services and with registration number 1998/000240/23 and Andrew Giliomee (Director and Owner).
14. Keringa Petwings contact details
Company Physical Address: Plot 2 Oranjerivier Drive, Terenure, Kempton Park.
Email: email@example.com Telephone:+2711 976 3030
- 2 Weeks or more before admission – we will refund 100% of moneys paid less the non-refundable deposit.
- 1 to 2 Weeks before admission – we will refund 50% less the non-refundable deposit.
- Less than one week before admission – no refunds will be made.
- Fees are charged inclusive of days of arrival and departure, unless pets are collected BEFORE 9am sharp on departure date, which day will then be free of charge.
- Our fees include: physical check-ups; bathing, brushing and exercising for dogs; but specifically exclude nursing, medication, special diets or additional services which will then be charged as an extra.
- If in the sole discretion and opinion of the owner or senior staff of KERINGA KENNELS your pet should become sufficiently ill we will call a veterinarian to attend to your pet or it will be taken to a Veterinary Hospital where it can receive the correct professional attention, at pet owner’s expense.
- All outstanding balances, including transport, Veterinary fees and expenses will be paid by the owner directly to KERINGA KENNELS before removal of your pet from our premises.
- Pet owners are permitted to bring their pet’s own bedding, subject to quality and quantity inspection and approval by our Kennel Manager. Every effort will be made to look after your pet’s bedding, toys and accessories, but Keringa Kennels accepts no responsibility for their loss or damage. (See paragraph 3 above)
- If pets are not collected within 1 (one) week of their booked departure date, we reserve the right to sell them to recover costs or to dispose of them as we in our sole discretion may deem fit without prejudice to our rights to compensation from the owner. (We have had pets abandoned here.)
- Monday to Friday: 7.00 am – 17.00
- Saturday: 8.00 am – 13.00
- Sundays: Closed
SPECIAL NOTE AND SPECIAL CONDITION:
We are closed to the PUBLIC on Sundays and Public Holidays. NO PETS WILL BE ADMITTED OR RELEASED OUT OF BUSINESS HOUR
t/a KERINGA KENNELS