- Every one of our kennels has a cosy bedroom section and an open sunny run where they can relax with a good book and plenty of fresh cold water.
- We also offer luxury accommodation in the form of our Forest Log Cabins, which have human houses and private gardens.
- The protocol allows sharing among family members.
- Dogs are exercised daily in our lush lawned yards.
- We feed our dog guests on Montego Karoo (but you’re more than welcome to bring their own food as well as their bedding and favourite toys).
- Each cattery has a fully carpeted bedroom section with an upstairs viewing balcony so that they can look out over Keringa’s lush green lawns and bird-watch to their hearts’ content!
- There’s a scratch post in each cattery and each one has a sunny veranda for catching a tan.
- We feed our cat guests on the Hills Science Range but you’re welcome to bring their own food as well as their bedding and favourite toys. The protocol allows sharing among family members.